We provide a wide range of property valuation services which includes
- Help To Buy
- Housing Association (staircase valuations)
- Building reinstatement valuations
Each of these valuations is available to make sure you fully understand the value of your assets. We also ensure our valuations are supported by clear and understandable reporting.
To find out more about any of our property valuation services, or to arrange a valuation, contact us.
We are fully experienced in dealing with leasehold and freehold tenures and can provide property owners, vendors and buyers with a leasehold valuation for extension applications. Contact us for a leasehold valuation quote.
We are fully experienced with handling home buyer survey reports
Homebuyer’s survey and valuation report
A homebuyer's survey and valuation report is an investigation carried out when you are buying a property. This is a more in depth survey than a mortgage valuation, but is still an economical way of learning about a property's condition and value
We will look at all reasonably accessible areas of the building and provide the following:
- An opinion of the property's general condition, current market value and future sale prospects
- Identification of any items or issues which require attention and/or may affect the value now or in the future
- A list of matters with probable/possible legal implications which should be referred to your solicitor/conveyancer
- Advice on maintenance and safety issues
- Details of matters to be investigated further or acted upon prior to legal commitment to purchase